Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A moment like this

~*~ :: Love :: ~*~




Your love

Your touch

Your loving kiss

A moment like this

I don't want to miss.







Some people wait a lifetime

some people search for ever

For a moment like this.







With you i have found happiness

i have never known

you are more then i ever expected

more then i ever dreamed about.









Every breath i take

every moment i awake

I think of you

is all that i want to do.







This world can be so hard but,

with your love i know things can change

and no longer i will feel sadness

nor loneliness and the pain

Feeling your embrace,






My heart begins to race,

With you, i found what i was looking for.

behind me, i shut the door

knowing deep inside

i have to search no more

For you my love is everlasting for ever and ever.







A famous song



Love me for a reason

Let the reason be Love

If i am wrong by loving you

I never wanna be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails